Users of this paddle board should be aware that Stand Up Paddleboarding can be a dangerous activity and requires caution irrespective of their experience.
Failure to use this paddleboard appropriately or with due care and attention can cause injury or death.
- Paddleboarding is a physically demanding sport.
You should consult your doctor or health professional before you begin.
- Do not operate your paddleboard whilst under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- This product is for use by competent swimmers only.
- Always wear a Life Jacket/ Personal Floatation Device (PFD) when using the board.
- Users must ensure that the leash is always used and worn correctly whilst the board is in use.
- Do not carry sharp objects when using the board.
Avoid the board coming into contact with sharp objects like rocks or reefs.
- Users should inspect the board before every use to ensure it is free from damage.
DO NOT use the board if you find any damage.
- The board should always be used within a safe distance from the shore, normally no more than 150 meters is advised.
- Do not exceed the maximum recommended user weights for the paddleboard.
Only one user should be on or using the board at any one time.
- Ensure the board is fully inflated to the correct pressure.
- Children should always be supervised when near water.
- Pay attention to all safety warnings.